Monday, March 21, 2011
Waiting...
Is it real no more LOVE between us?I still at the same place suffering for diz things alone..5th of jan u force me to break,den u wif him 2gether...i cant accept the truth and im escaping the truth..i felt suffer..at the 1st,i real angry at u,angry at wad u did to me..y 2 years u can betray me..y u can do diz things 2 me?!but now,i had no more anger but still at here waiting for u..
How many month had past,how many month u had leave me..everynite i drink for my sadness..i noe i cant forget it..but i can escape it dat tym..Hope dat i can drunk everynite,but i cant..i wana to drunk so much..I AM FUCKING SUFFER!!!!!
At 1st,i hope i can end my life jz like dat ony..But at the 19 of march,i been rob by some malay dogs,my head was bitten using somethings and broke..At dat time,i dont wana die,I wana c u..All my mind is u..I hope i can service..Bless the god for protecting me..
Today is my bday..im still the same,drinking alone at home..And im waiting for ur wish...I know is me self think too much..u were not my who oso..The truth is im crying like hell tonight..I miss u so so much..sigh..
Maggred Yong Shu Yih..Im still waiting too u...Im still love u till now..I MISS U SO SO MUCH..I Love You..

At last,I wana tel u,when u r tired,plz remeber me,im still waiting for u..im still at the same place,same way waiting for u... HAPPY MEANINGLESS TO MYSELF TT_TT
posted by shen @ 11:08 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: shen
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: jz lyk other ppl..bt i had sumthing mayb other ppl din had,dats my dear~
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates