Thursday, January 21, 2010
NewLife..
Hmmm...real sry bout so loooong tym din update my blog...tym pas so faz in my life..paz without giving me noe...my relaitionship,lover,life change so 4 diz year...
LOVER SuYi:
v both change alot..1 year pass n v still 2gether..laz year,many things happen between us...argue,sweet 2gether,wad oso had happen..hmmm...diz let us noe more each other..diz year oso..jz start d new year,i did a veli wrong things 2 u..15/01/2010..wil nt 4gip my self at diz date..i m sry..17/01/2010..saw u cry lyk dat..dono wad 2 do..my heart tears cum out..hurting u deeply..1st time cry 4 a guys lyk diz izit??haiz..real sry..wil nt 4get d tym at SUTRA...real sry..
FRIENDS:
real dono hw 2 start diz topic if sy till friends..friends iz gt many..bt after ah fu ask me cn i count hw many friends was real thru heart..i nt dare 2 count..bcz of i noe friends dat real means BRO real less 2 me..gt oso those same face ony...jz cn noe who real means friend in my heart was OLIVER,SEAN and others..are diz world real cruel.....nvm~~
Life:
life.??!!!hahahaha...change alot oso..nt d one at la salle anymore..dat Jackson yong dono go where edi..mayb i change bcz of my age increase..do u think a person lyk me wil study??sure no rite..bt i gt la..even in d hotel line..haha..gono 2 pratical soon at BEVERLY HOTEL 4 2months...hmmm..dono iz a suitable job 4 me o nt..i study iz 4 my feauture..nowadays,the world was vry cruel..even gurl was very cruel..wan her 2 marry u,u need 5C..Credit Card,Cash,Condominuim,Cerfiticate and Car...wad the hack..cn hw..GUYS,are u suffer??==
posted by shen @ 9:17 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: shen
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: jz lyk other ppl..bt i had sumthing mayb other ppl din had,dats my dear~
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates