Thursday, July 23, 2009
life~!!


Life life~my life getting messy n messy..i jz cnt stanf off it..i was 2 stress on my problem n my family economi prob..wad the hack..nw jz gt those prob rushing 2 my head..cn i raise d white flag??i was 2 tired 2 tired walking diz life..

Nw my sick was getting serious..everyday late 4 work,everynite suffer the pain..no one care me bt her..jz her was d only who ask me 2 eat,eat med,drink,early rest..jz her was d one who care 4 my everthings..bt i jz hurt her..haiz..i hurt her,she send diz msg 2 me..

"i jz wanna take care ur body..i real nid tym 2 rest..i cnt owez ask u wn eat..cnt eat those no nutrition food..eat poridge more gud..n drink..dn had ciggrate n alchohol..must eat med..dn 4get diz things..i real so tired..u must take care..bye"

I was so regreat after sw diz msg..cry n cry..no one care me bt her..bt nw..cry gt use?!regreat gt use nw?!d tym wil cum bak?!wil nt!!wil nt ever n ever cum bak!!jz accept those things i did!!at here ,i jz wana tel u im sry..plz 4gip me..
posted by shen @ 7:28 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: shen
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: jz lyk other ppl..bt i had sumthing mayb other ppl din had,dats my dear~
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates