Tuesday, August 18, 2009
18/08/2009

Jz finiz my skul..n nw at my work place..aiks..althought i was tired,bt i noe i oso nt tired den u..haiz..nw,nt our relaitionship gt prob,bt her family..............

D family prob of her cum disturb her gain,b4 diz think there were nth edi..haiz...bt nw,it cum gain..everything kept repeat,repeat gain..jz make her felt tired...

While looking at diz,when she tel me,i jz cn sy nth..jz cn felt me so useless..gain n gain d prob cum,i cnt elp wad bt jz sw her suffer at the prob..haizz..she wil never let me noe n wil nt let me worry..even i wn 2 care,i jz cn acc her..haizz..diz make me think dat i m so useless..

Dar..noe happen le so many things in ur life,16 years old gurl,had 2 face so many prob..din get any elp..jz lyk 1 person in war without backup..sure sure so suffer n tired..haizz..

Jz hope everthings wil b okie soon..

Jz hope d things jz happen diz tym..diz tym ony..

Rest my dear..

~I LOVE YOU~
posted by shen @ 2:39 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 27, 2009 at 9:22 PM, Blogger DeNise said…

    hey...so pity hear ur GF had to face this things... well,i only cn tell u is "if she wn to cry ,let her cry.." i think crying is one of the way to feel better...

    tak k

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: shen
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: jz lyk other ppl..bt i had sumthing mayb other ppl din had,dats my dear~
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates