Sunday, July 26, 2009
25/07/09 the best!!


Finally,our war had end..we were getting our peceful n happy life again..hahaha..

Laz9,its sat nite n iz tym 4 party!!!yeah baby..b4 we go clubbing,she came my hse n slp..lolz..bout 9 sumthings,the time had arrive,iz party tym..haha..we ply till so happy..haha..n 1st tym having dinner in a pub..haha..

I 1st tym sw her smile since the war begin..hahaha..i felt so happy when sw her smile..i hope she wil smile everyday,i cn do everythings jz 2 c her smile..

Hope u wil happy owez my dear~

Love you~
posted by shen @ 7:12 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: shen
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: jz lyk other ppl..bt i had sumthing mayb other ppl din had,dats my dear~
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Free Blogger Templates